Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I AM BACK WITH A NEW MISSION AND A NEW VIEW

I started blogging a couple of years ago, I enjoyed it, but it does take time,and I became very busy as a tax professional from January through April. Once you lose the momentum it is hard to get it back. Well, I am back. Things have changed in my life. I am excited about some of them, and scared about others. This blog is now going to be about facing the challenges.

My husband Roger has had a kidney problem for several years .  Until recently things remained stable and he did things his own way. The last visit to the doctor he was told that he was close to the point of needing dialysis. He has chosen not to go the way of dialysis. I have learned that when he makes up his mind, there is little I can to to change it. As a Christian, I do pray for him and believe that God can intervene.

Well, I believe that He is. Since then, Roger has started juicing, whereas before he made milkshakes to help with his headaches, he began using juicing and moved away from ice cream made with  milk to shakes made with coconut milk and Rice Dream ice creams. He then emptied most of the junk food out of the refrigerator and stated that we were no longer going to eat foods with GMO (genetically modified organisms) when we had control over it. He also found Youngevity.com. They offer a food supplement with 90 essential nutrients. He has been on the program (his way) for two weeks now. The good news is that he had had fewer headaches and less episodes of gastric reflux.

After seeing these changes in him, I decided to order the Healthy Body Start Package from Youngevity.com  for myself after listening to several YouTube videos about them. I tried it today for the first time. I do not know what will happen in the future, however I do feel encouraged that we are headed in the right direction. So I will be telling our story as we progress in The Way of the Tortoise, slowly and surely along the way.

Thank you for reading my post. The Way of the Tortoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment